Theme Day – September 17, 2020
Thank you to all who participated!
High School Selection
The School Selection Application Process opens on September 18, 2020. Click below to find out more:
Parent and Family Engagement / Right to Know
Parents of students in Philadelphia schools have the right to know the qualifications of the professionals who work with their children. Click here to find out more.
- We will provide rigorous, content-based instruction around grade-specific themes:
- 6th Grade – Community, Independence, Responsibility
- 7th Grade – Academic Focus and Stamina
- 8th Grade – Service and Leadership
- We will focus on promoting the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens.
- We will work to support all children in making personal and academic growth every year.
- We will build relationships with community partners to help students experience the world they live in.
School Improvement Plan
Click the link below for an in-depth look at our school improvement plan.