Report Card Conferences – First Quarter
First Quarter report card conferences will be held virtually from Monday, Nov. 23rd through Wednesday, Nov. 25th. Conferences will be from 1pm until 3pm each day. We will also provide an evening report card conference session on Tuesday, 11.24.20 from 5pm-7pm. Click here to find out more!
Parent and Family Engagement / Right to Know
Parents of students in Philadelphia schools have the right to know the qualifications of the professionals who work with their children. Click here to find out more.
- We will provide rigorous, content-based instruction around grade-specific themes:
- 6th Grade – Community, Independence, Responsibility
- 7th Grade – Academic Focus and Stamina
- 8th Grade – Service and Leadership
- We will focus on promoting the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens.
- We will work to support all children in making personal and academic growth every year.
- We will build relationships with community partners to help students experience the world they live in.
School Improvement Plan
Click the link below for an in-depth look at our school improvement plan.