Uniforms are mandatory for all students attending Philadelphia Public Schools.
AMY students are permitted to wear the following items for uniforms:
- Pants – Black, Navy, or Khaki
- Pants must be plain – no markings except for AMY logo.
- No jeans or leggings.
- Shirts – Red, Grey, or AMY logo shirts.
- Red or grey shirts must be plain solid colored (no markings).
- Any clothing visible over or under uniform shirt must be uniform color and solid with no logos, designs, or patterns
- No hoodies except AMY Spirit Hoodies purchased at school store.
- Hoodies may not be worn on head.
- Closed shoes with rubber soles
- Any type of AMY Spirit Wear
AMY students are NOT permitted to wear the following items:
- Tee shirts and logo apparel
- Outside clothing over/under the school uniform
- Hoodies, except for AMY Spirit Wear
- Headwear with the exception of those observing religious customs
- Open-toe shoes, slippers, flip-flops, sneakers with wheels (Heely’s), sandals
REMEMBER: ATHLETIC PANTS, TIGHTS, DENIM or JEGGINS ARE NOT A PART OF THE UNIFORM CODE.