Uniforms are mandatory for all students attending Philadelphia Public Schools.
AMY students are permitted to wear the following items for uniforms:
– Solid colored AMY shirts in tan, blue, or white
– Navy blue or khaki tan pants
– Navy blue or khaki tan shorts to the knee are permitted in hot weather
– Navy blue or khaki tan skirts/skorts (Must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee)
– Closed shoes with rubber soles
– Any type of AMY Spirit Wear
AMY students are NOT permitted to wear the following items:
– Tee shirts and logo apparel are not permitted
– Outside clothing over/under the school uniform
– Headwear with the exception of those observing religious customs
– Open-toe shoes, slippers, flip-flops, sneakers with wheels (Heely’s), sandals
REMEMBER: ATHLETIC PANTS, TIGHTS, DENIM or JEGGINS ARE NOT A PART OF THE UNIFORM CODE.
Uniform Shirts are available for purchase throughout the school year.